December 30, 2010

New Start: On to 2011

So, I have sadly neglected this blog for far too long (this semester was rough, and I also found few books that impressed me) but one of my New Year's Eve resolutions is to blog more, starting with my newest toy: My Kindle. The first book I ordered was Happy Ever After, the last book in the Bridal Quartet series by Norah Roberts. Cheesy, yes, but I have a soft spot in a my heart for her novels. I mean, who doesn't want to marry a filthy rich, sexy, delicious lawyer who is just as good in the bedroom as he is in the court?

The verdict: I'm a sucker for a happy ending, especially when I'm feeling sentimental, and Nora Roberts knows what she's doing!


More to come, and I'm taking suggestions for more books to add to my Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment